Location: Rapid City, SD
- The candidate will participate in studies that may include designing, synthesizing, characterizing, and developing materials of interest to support research and development innovations.
- The successful candidate will enhance the capabilities of an ongoing nanofiber production, regeneration, functionalization and encapsulation technologies used at the site, working within a multi-disciplinary organization dedicated to advanced materials studies by leveraging laboratory and industry standards.
- Extensive working knowledge of material characterization and techniques applied to materials properties is needed
- Working knowledge of complementary analytical test methods and separation techniques for biomolecules is required
- US citizenship is required
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Biological Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry or other related technical field from accredited program.
- One or more years of experience in design and engineering of products or processes or comparable related technical activities, including application of advanced science and engineering principles and technology related to highly complex technical assignments.
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- At least 3 years work experience and/or a MS degree in Chemical Engineering, Biological
- Engineering, Materials Science, Nanotechnology Engineering, Chemistry or other related field
- Knowledge, with experience in instrumental analysis, bioseparations chromatography instrumentation, and general laboratory techniques
- Ability to actively contribute to teams or work independently on projects with minimal supervision after initial training
- Experience in the preparation and presentation of scientific, analytical, and engineering process information to all levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge of the following: nanofibers, surface chemistry, chemical processes design, and bioseparations
- Experience using MS Office Suite desktop applications, such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and responsibilities concurrently
Nanopareil is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company located in Rapid City, SD. Nanopareil was recently acquired by Gamma Biosciences and is partnering with Astrea Bioseparations (a Gamma Biosiences company) to bring next generation purification technologies to market. This position will be located in Rapid City, SD within the Nanopareil research, development and production site.
Bring to market best-in-class nanofiber membrane chromatography devices focused on improving performance and simplifying downstream separations for biologics.
Nanopareil is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Nanopareil will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.