Location: Rapid City, SD
Nanopareil is looking for an accountant for day-to-day accounting and office tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and that all accounting and financial reporting is completed in an appropriate and timely fashion. The ideal candidate must have a background and documented experience in accounting, be well organized, possess excellent communication skills, and be able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed. Wage depends on experience. Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Biweekly payroll preparation and submission of federal and state reports related to federal income and unemployment taxes and SD reemployment assistance taxes.
- Onboarding new employees as needed to include assisting in distribution of W-4, I-0, direct deposit authorization forms, and other forms as needed.
- Biweekly accounts payable preparation.
- Monthly preparation of SD sales tax report.
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Monthly financials to management as requested.
- Annual preparation of Form 1096, 1099, W-3, and W-2s for all contracted servicers and employees.
- Support teams with administrative and support tasks (routing calls, scheduling meetings, etc.).
- Monitor inventory and place orders.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving.
- Assist in vendor relationship management.
- Handle initial customer contacts and inquiries.
- Human resources and benefits support, including including onboarding new employees.
- Experience with Quickbooks and/or state and federal tax filings
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
- Strong English writing and speaking skills; attention to detail necessary
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Experience in QMS/Document Control is preferred
Nanopareil is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company located in Rapid City, SD. Nanopareil was recently acquired by Gamma Biosciences and is partnering with Astrea Bioseparations (a Gamma Biosiences company) to bring next generation purification technologies to market. This position will be located in Rapid City, SD within the Nanopareil research, development and production site.
Bring to market best-in-class nanofiber membrane chromatography devices focused on improving performance and simplifying downstream separations for biologics.
Nanopareil is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Nanopareil will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law